What will the man do first?
– Steve, what are you going to do today?
– Hmm… well, I’ve got to have my hair cut, but before I do anything I need to ring Peter and see if he wants to play golf. I have a big competition next month and I still need to improve.
– That’s a good idea, but I’m sure you would win the competition even without any more practice. You’re so talented!
What time are they meeting?
– John, I’m sorry I had to cancel our date yesterday. I had too many things to do.
– No worries Helen! I know you’re a busy mother. Anyway, what about hanging out this evening?
– Great! I finish work at 7pm. Can you pick me up then? We could try this new Italian restaurant next to the museum?
– Can we put it off until 7:30? I have to do some errands in the evening. I’ll pick you up from work
– Cool! The restaurant doesn’t open until 8pm, but we can have a walk in the park to pass the time.
– Brilliant! don’t forget to make yourself look good! It’s our first date!
Good morning! ready for work?
What are you talking about mate?
Are you still under the sheets? We were supposed to meet at 10am, and it’s almost midday! I was up and about at 8am!
Let me sleep a bit longer… I burned the midnight oil last night…
Why was that?
Well, I was actually just tossing and TURNING in bed, but the point is that I didn’t get much sleep last night
I can’t believe it…
Neither can I! You know I’m passionate about work… especially early in the morning!
hahaha at least you woke up in a good mood. Come on, get a move on, we’ve got plenty of things to do!
Hold your horses! I have to drink my coffee first thing in the morning… otherwise, it seems I got up on the wrong side of the bed all through the day
Coffee? now? it’s almost lunch time already!
Lunch time in England, but I’m a very cosmopolitan person, you know?
Do whatever floats your boat, but don’t indulge in your coffee, please. It’s monday and there’s still a lot of work ahead
Ok ok, I’ll drink my coffee and I’ll be ready after a shower
A shower? are you serious?
Come on, surely you don’t expect me to start the day looking like this…
pff… alright… I wonder why they say that the early bird catches the worm…