– How was the match, honey?
– Better than we expected! They were a tough team and they played very well, but we beat them 3-2
– Good job! Did you play well too?
– Not really, because I played as a defender when Mark got injured.
– oh, sorry to hear that. I’ll phone his mother to see how he is now
Why does he decide to go with them?
– It feels so good to go running in the morning! I love this feeling.
– You must be joking. When I wake up I only feel like lying on the sofa with a cup of coffee.
– Come on! You’re so lazy. I’m going cycling with a group of friends tomorrow at 9am. Why don’t you join us? It will be fun and you’ll feel much lively and healthier afterwards.
– I bought a bike a couple of years ago but I haven’t ridden it much. Maybe I should start riding again, I was pretty good at it. So, yes, I’ll go with you all. See you at 9am then?
– Great! you won’t regret it! Good bye!